Tuesday, May 27, 2014

It's My Choice!

Pride versus humility; that is what life on this planet is all about.

God gave Adam and Eve a choice; and in pride (knowing better than God) they made the choice to disobey. As fallen humans, we have been "blaming" ever since.

 It's my choice to repent; it's my choice to call out to God for help; it's my choice to read my Bible; it's my choice to pray; it's my choice to seek the Kingdom FIRST; it's my choice to love my enemies; it's my choice to obey the ten commandments; it's my choice to trust God when I am numb with grief or writhing in pain. Bad things happen to everyone--some things seem worse than others--but we each know our own pain and sorrow, yet how we will respond is up to each individual--me.

And that is the crux of sharing the gospel--letting people know they DO HAVE A CHOICE--they do not have to go on being victims. What a great gift God gave us in Jesus; He gave back to us the ability to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment